1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Business or Entrepreneurial questions? BizWarriors is completely FREE - paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! You can now use your Facebook or Twitter account to regsiter or login. If you're new to the BizWarriors Forum, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Your Must Read Book Recommendations

Discussion in 'Resources for Entrepreneurs' started by Andy, Jan 18, 2016.

Share This Page

1. Scooby Snack

Scooby Snack Member

Many of mine have been mentioned, but another I can add is Talent is Overrated...can't remember the authors. Great read for anyone who wants to understand the psychology of history's greatest performers.

2. azgold

azgold Moderator MVP Member

But I still love them. :) I like to hold a physical book. Easier on the eyes, too.

3. Adrianna Nine

Adrianna Nine MVP Member

For anyone still looking for book recs, Small Business, Big Vision is a good one for budding entrepreneurs. I've also heard Eat That Frog! is great for ending procrastination.

4. David_Wu

David_Wu Member

Had to agree about The Prince, it makes you wary about charming (but cunning) people in the business/market, and life in general. lol But it also teaches you stuff about how to manage employees well (i.e. giving rewards). After all, as CEOs or managers, you are "The Prince" of the company.

On the more business-related side, I like the $100 startup.

5. Vanhook

Vanhook Member

I found this approach to be mostly misleading. Anyone can put anything online into Google. They didn't have to jump any hurdles to publish that content.

With books, the author had to (probably) pitch it right, research, pick a topic, write, rewrite, had a professional editor and many other barriers that make way more likely that your time will be better spent with a book vs generic Internet article.

As for books, my top recommendations are:

- Millionaire Fastlane
    - Education of Millionaires