1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Business or Entrepreneurial questions? BizWarriors is completely FREE - paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! You can now use your Facebook or Twitter account to regsiter or login. If you're new to the BizWarriors Forum, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Your First Successful Business

Discussion in 'General Business and Entrepreneurship' started by T J Tutor, Apr 16, 2016.

Share This Page

1. T J Tutor

T J Tutor Member

I have had several businesses over the years not work out before finding a successful path in their respective industries. A bit of trial and error seems to have always been a part of my "break in" periods when entering a new industry. This is the case for many of us.

Did your first business venture become a success, or did you make attempts at business that did not succeed before you had your first, and is this a pattern for you sometimes when entering new terrains of business.

2. Biju

Biju Member

When I was 16 I built a website on student loans. I knew nothing about student loans. I made a bit of money through adsense. Then I turned 19 got in a jam and needed cash. I sold the site and made $1,200 off of it in one go.

The money really helped!

3. My first one was and is still my most successful one. Started as a car wash and now a 40M concierge service. vipmotoring dot net - I never failed because I never gave up, instead I adapted and changed so that I wouldnt.

4. Jessica Danes

Jessica Danes MVP Member

My first business was NOT a success. My parter and I were well over our heads, thinking we knew everything we needed to know to open a bakery. We didn't last a year. However, we both learned from it and continued our schooling in order to be successful one day. We didn't give up. Although we are no longer partners now, I have opened a kitchen store, and she has opened a new bakery/cafe. Knowledge is power, especially in business.

djbaxter likes this.