1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Business or Entrepreneurial questions? BizWarriors is completely FREE - paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! You can now use your Facebook or Twitter account to regsiter or login. If you're new to the BizWarriors Forum, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Young and interested - Introduction.

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Yozah, Aug 9, 2015.

Share This Page

1. Yozah

Yozah Member

Well. I just actually promote simple forums to a community which has a pure audience or so, to active ones. Anyways. I am not that old neither do I know much, but marketing has been something I understand, I always think of marketing like "what would make me buy it" or "what would interest me" and then do it, but I haven't done anything yet as I am still not very knowledgeable.

Correct me if i'm wrong on any of that, please. I am just 15 years old, yes, not that old but I tend to be mature and professional.

2. EF-Roger

EF-Roger Member

welcome!

3. K

K Member

Welcome to the forum!