WordPress Templates: Who Is Killing The Game? Divi 3 Or Monstroid 2?

Alla Taff

Are you an impulsive person? Do you make your decisions based on emotions or facts? How do you choose a product? Which factors do you consider? What matters to you the most: the visual appeal and brand or a feature list and usability?
The thing is, none of these options is wrong and none of them is the best. Companies that want to provide a high quality service are aware of the decision-making process and try to serve all possible needs of their customers, because some of them may be charmed by the elegant design and some may be intrigued by the possibilities that a certain product can give them.
We are talking web design here, and that’s why we have prepared for you a comparison of leaders. Let’s take Divi 3 and Monstroid2, outstanding kids of Elegant Themes and TemplateMonster, and find out what you get for the money you pay.
Factors like design and the quality of brands are obvious. We already know that both of these developers produce top-notch themes that come in handy for building a website on the fly. It’s time to reveal the features that are stored under the hood of Monstroid2 and Divi 3.
May the show begin!
yc0VecCMVYyq3HeThxEs01StHLH3vTo-GGzale7wm8HMr04BSWaeGGr1t14xGfz-xIMssOMvJQ7zXPFPkXZvI-p1VpR8gtNO.png
Let’s begin with the fundamental advantage that both of these two themes have. Thanks to 100% GPL license, you will have an opportunity to create as many projects as you need.
A GPL license is like a ticket to Wonderland, where all your secret desires can be fulfilled. Want to build, say, 100 websites? You will be able to do it! Want to use these themes on a number of domains? This is possible too! Also, you will be able to apply any edits that you need to the open-source code.
An interesting fact: A GPL license gives you an opportunity to upgrade the code and present it as your personal invention.
7XkK_iBhVbRpYqKbdqUT1prtVK2XRF8IslJmMhtrsWbXJAEA6XF-BkkRNoqEnHs8D4qTvaa8vOMmDa31-y0d4b8Ihr4IqJbn.png
Another great option that Divi 3 and Monstroid2 have in common is an intuitive page builder. Power Page Builder and Divi WYSIWYG Builder provide full freedom in theme customization. You can make use of a rich UI kit in order to tweak layouts, switch between them in an instant, build your own pages and enhance the functionality in a live mode.
K5w6eyOJVZ4csgYydKBM9oY3mlqIF3XTyTrQoZxCXqFAT9d35VM61A6bikGK8gokqLHWk8GdrXsQQGQNMRTOXNe1WagaFuSP.png
Now, let’s dive deeper and study each of our faves in detail.
rfBH7Etmmu-YR4-2fxL0wkFNF3558WPjhAXKXCMBzKK305M2hIWt4Rug-HRCmKp2kB9AlNoI4BgsLE6JCQ6Refpf01nkE-vK.png
Monstroid2 is a multipurpose WordPress theme that fits basically any niche. It is a great match for ambitious businessmen, online store owners and developers. Featuring a growing library of 17 child themes and unlimited usage, this development is a profitable investment of which you can take advantage for a lifetime. By means of integrated Blog, Gallery and fully optimized online store functionality, you can build an all-winning website for your business.
wYBJnKGK39e8Le6bopiXs7SbGPKIc5h72b4Ld2TYrV46fwCVRDiel8KTG_hHbdlBDZEZ1D2C0RPD2VCLviiuJXxc5YpdERA2.png
No need to spend hours on setting up everything: this theme comes with a Magic Wizard plugin that can do all the dirty work for you. Can you imagine that? You can save a ton of time on manual installation and you won’t have to deal with a source code.
uZFq79yqHIhAOfUWgbBem3gvLvro-o6mKQg5lNYnIQu4InWyQNdzzHOzzWKJ1R7B778QVV-uDzoKJN-MxeLnAZGSJ9VRPBU-.png
Divi
1SnJU8pjM85IPH8qIrLLsGkf7OPgJNiswKVBwFYey-yCp6Lj-8pM8Mcw-1W3s5CuqezXJpZq63rrE3ABu9i4GflAxgDg-xL5.png
It is the most popular of the Elegant Themes products, which has a number of page layouts suitable for different businesses. 6 premium plugins, included in the pack, provide for an advanced functionality of your website. For example, you can make use of a newsletter subscription and shortcodes in order to raise the level of visitor engagement. In addition, for the price of the template, you can get access to any product from Elegant Themes.
gUfF551bOrk_5gDsvThNtRWnQCKj5yjoX9EEHUd-lEo4t0_ZDO2Q4Pdmkb58fup3QY_UTBROAu6aKbx4wDQyaaDpY1AjFVyS.png
Elegant Themes offer an intuitive control panel, where you can upload all types of content with ease and set up your website manually. The theme is highly customizable, you can tweak the typography, color scheme etc. in line with your preferences, plus integrate elements of your own code. Clean and thought-through layouts will help you to keep your site neat and organized in the way you need.
To Sum Up
As you can see both themes have their own benefits for those who want to save money and time on coding and design yet build a profitable website. But what is the difference? Which theme is a must-have? Taking into account everything that was said above, we are ready to arrive at a conclusion.
z1OvOIhqk1f0wX5pl7-5sNNAqelhRXU_ULVPa1KjiBJbnaZluAIeI5-Iv1IjcyZb6YoW5Bdjw7Tvh8N0R0VuYVrjbeIHgIew.png
Divi 3 is great for all those geeks, who like to implement any edits on their own. The theme requires your attention, not only at the beginning stage but also with template layouts . Here’s how it works. You choose a preferred design, install everything manually and customize the theme up to your level of preference using a drag-and-drop page builder. In case you want to change the initial design and switch to another layout, you will have to repeat these steps all over again.

Monstroid2 boasts WooCommerce and Ecwid compatibility plus ready made product pages and layouts, so you will be able to start selling online without any additional payment. An array of headers, footers, post types and post formats is a way to make your site unique. In addition, the theme comes with multiple static, dynamic elements, 20+ premium Cherry and MotoPress plugins, which you can use to make your online presence eye-catching and sales centric. Monstroid2 has an integrated seamless installation, which speeds up the process of launching the site.

Also, the TemplateMonster Customer Care Department is ready to help you out 24/7, and you can request the necessary info through phone, chat, and email.

By paying only $75 once, you get unlimited opportunities to promote your business on the web. Impressive, isn’t it?

What’s your choice? Leave your thoughts in the comments section! We are curious to hear from you!

Edvin

MVP
Hi @Alla Taff
First, I love the level of detail that you go into.

For uninitiated, it is worth mentioning that monstroid and divi3 provide wordpress themes.
But, it doesn't answer how are these different than standard/free themes?
For one, they explicitly mention support for other plug-ins like woocommerce, responsive, etc.
They also include a pagebuilder that will make it easier for content creation; though, this can be downloaded from another plugin. They also try to make it easier to change theme and move things around and provide other elements listed above.

For me, theme research never comes to mind; and perhaps, it should.
The only reason why I've looked outside standard templates (in the past) is because I was looking for a different set of themes. For missing WP functionality, I download plugins; so, theme plugin/functionality doesn't usually sway me; for example, changing the footer, adding a carousel slider, video embeder, etc. However, I keep forgetting to research plugin speed like slider plugin response to minimize negative impact due to response time.

Alla Taff

Hi @Alla Taff
First, I love the level of detail that you go into.

For uninitiated, it is worth mentioning that monstroid and divi3 provide wordpress themes.
But, it doesn't answer how are these different than standard/free themes?
For one, they explicitly mention support for other plug-ins like woocommerce, responsive, etc.
They also include a pagebuilder that will make it easier for content creation; though, this can be downloaded from another plugin. They also try to make it easier to change theme and move things around and provide other elements listed above.

For me, theme research never comes to mind; and perhaps, it should.
The only reason why I've looked outside standard templates (in the past) is because I was looking for a different set of themes. For missing WP functionality, I download plugins; so, theme plugin/functionality doesn't usually sway me; for example, changing the footer, adding a carousel slider, video embeder, etc. However, I keep forgetting to research plugin speed like slider plugin response to minimize negative impact due to response time.
Thanks, I'm very pleased that my article is useful and attracts attention. In further publications I will try to show a new look at the usual things

Latest posts