Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

garakelim

Hi,
I have created a blog on WordPress which has all the posts related to digital marketing. But I am not getting sufficient traffic. May be I am not promoting it in the right way. Please share some blog promotion tips for Wordpress.

Thanks in advance
Elim

djbaxter

Administrator
How are you trying to promote it now?

Starting a blog is no guarantee that anyone is going to read it. For one thing, they can't read it if they don't know it exists. For another, they won't read it unless your content is compelling and has something original to offer.

And "digital marketing" is a very broad and also a very popular area. What are you offering that others aren't?

Shiningsun

Honestly your blog can be promoted in lots of various ways: SMM, SEO, SEM etc. It all depends on your budget and time you have.

Johnatan23

What about Facebook and Adwords? This are the most simple and effective traffic streams to start out..

azgold

MVP
Does your blog have social share buttons? Do you post regularly and consistently?

Gin

and most important of all, are you promoting to your 'target' audience. Blogging requires you to NOT put all your eggs in ONE basket. Research is your friend. Learn all about blogging, stay update while blogging.

Robert Adams

From promoting a blog to advertising, the effect is good, but not long. Yes, and the road to the same. I'm looking more towards SEO, though not so fast, but efficiently.

Weekly Digest

Weekly Digest
Subscribe/Unsubscribe