1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Business or Entrepreneurial questions? BizWarriors is completely FREE - paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! You can now use your Facebook or Twitter account to regsiter or login. If you're new to the BizWarriors Forum, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Will a new Apple TV 'blow away' the streaming competition?

Discussion in 'Arts and Entertainment' started by EF-Roger, Sep 7, 2015.

Share This Page

1. EF-Roger

EF-Roger Member

2. Valerie Hart

Valerie Hart MVP

@EF-Roger to be completely honest, I always forget Apple has their own tv system until I see a friend with one. It is a great device, especially if you own everything Apple (iPhone, MacBook, iWatch). It keeps everything connected so you don't have to hook up your laptop to your tv with one-three different cables depending on your laptop and tv capabilities. Everything is on one continuous system/"cloud". However, it has not blown away the streaming competition. Many other companies (like Google) have created their own system to wirelessly connect your phone to your tv, basically giving you the same options Apple TV does.