djbaxter

Administrator
3 Reasons You Should Do What You Love
by Michael Peggs, noobpreneur.com
August 16, 2017

How do you max out the fun in doing the things you love? It’s pretty simple: turn it into a cash cow.

Small start-up business have become commonplace in the market today not only because they peddle uniquely novel products and services, but also sell their passion for and interest in them. But if you still have doubts about how you can do the same, here are some of the many reasons why you should tread the same path.

How bad you have the bug for whatever it is you enjoy doing isn’t going to cut it if you decide to convert your passion into paychecks. You need to prepare for the possibility of it dragging you into the red when straits turn dire. Profit won’t always coming knocking at your door, so you need to be ready to stand by that one thing you love when it doesn’t, because the moment you start losing interest in it is the moment you damn your business to permanent desolation.

You have to keep on believing that there will always be a work-around to losses. Brand overhauls and product diversification, such as this line of custom socks, are effective ways to overcome any obstacles you may face down the road. Find the weakest link in your business model, cut it out, and replace it with something that will invigorate your business and, ultimately, your profit influx.

Read more...

pedrocampos

Thank you so much for the post. I can totally relate to that.
I felt it on my skin, not being satisfied, for a couple of years and thinking that I needed to make a change.

Top Bottom