eWomenNetwork

The name of the app really says it all: Clubhouse. The reality is, Clubhouse is just that -- an exclusive club for members of all communities. Many audio influencers have started their career from the app. And until earlier this year, the app was only available to iPhone users; but now it is also available to Android users.

Here are three main reasons you should find yourself an invite and get on Clubhouse:
  • Expand your network - As we mentioned before, Clubhouse is full of business professionals from all types of industries, including entrepreneurs just like you. Being active on the app gives you the opportunity to connect with others who you may not have had previous access to. This even includes multi-billionaire entrepreneurs and A-list celebrities. It sounds too good to be true, right? Well, that’s the beauty of innovation. Clubhouse also allows you to add links to your Instagram and Twitter on your page. This is a great way for you to check out the profiles of individuals you’re interested in getting to know more. Some users even share their phone numbers and email addresses.
  • Learn from entrepreneurial thought leaders, investors, and experts - Generally speaking, the chance that you get to be in front of one of your role models and get to ask a direct question is pretty slim. With the power of Clubhouse, there’s a pretty good chance that this could happen! The app is quite popular among notable business leaders, including Mark Cuban, Gary Vaynerchuk, Ben Horowitz, and more. Not to mention, aside from these notable individuals, Clubhouse is buzzing with investors and industry experts eager to share their insight and advice. Here’s a list of the most influential people on Clubhouse to give you an idea of who is currently using the app. Make sure to have something you can take notes with as the rooms cannot be recorded within the app.
  • Share your business and what you know - Being an entrepreneur is no easy journey. You’re learning and growing every day. If you’re interested in sharing these experiences and giving back to the community as a business owner, there’s plenty of opportunities to do so on Clubhouse. You have the option to start your own room and create a discussion around the topics you want to touch on. Or, you can join other rooms that are specifically tailored to networking or sharing your expertise about a specific industry. Always keep an eye out for rooms that are relevant to what you want to share and talk about, and ensure the moderators are allowing others to come up on stage to speak. Even as a Clubhouse newbie, you can still add value to every conversation you enter, so be sure to speak up when you have resources or tools that can help other users in your room.

bizlord

ClubHouse is too much of hype ... at the end its simply a same old interview , with little bit of masala. Time will reveal itself the success
Clubhouse is not succesfull. Other platforms are added voice rooms function before Clubhouse collect their auidence and be published on Android devices so people don't need to give their email to one more platform. Example already Twitter have this function why you should give your informations one more platforms called Clubhouse, already many entrepreneurs on Twitter and can use Twitter's voice room function. Why they should join CH ?

VirtualGlobalPhone

bizlord , so true. I did hear their interview with Elon Musk , nothing much. Unless they address unique approach they wont survive for long. Short term absolutely yes , they will make a good fortune. As their concept reference only joining club is USP.

Even as a Clubhouse newbie, you can still add value to every conversation you enter, so be sure to speak up when you have resources or tools that can help other users in your room.
eWomenNetwork - thanks 4 sharing and I agree tis a platform businesses need to jump on.

As newer SM platforms become mainstream, many will question if it's hype, and granted, all new SM platforms were under scrutiny, even FB and TW when they begun. Why even the Internet back in mid '90's was said to be all "hype."

My suggestion to those who are skeptical about CH, "Jump in" ... setup your a/c, try it with an open mind

If our prospects are hanging out on CH, then perhaps we need to participate, if not, our competitors will gladly take the mic/stage ;)

djbaxter

Administrator
If our prospects are hanging out on CH, then perhaps we need to participate, if not, our competitors will gladly take the mic/stage ;)

Absolutely agree, As I have said many times on this forum, go where your target audience is. I don't like most social media but if that's where my target audience hangs out I need a presence there.

The biggest problem for me is time. You can't just start a profile and expect inquiries and sales to roll in, no matter what the platform. You have to nurture that platform with posts or ads and that all takes time away from other activities.

As I have said many times on this forum, go where your target audience is. I don't like most social media but if that's where my target audience hangs out I need a presence there.

A B S O L U T E L Y! Agree that tis not about 'our preference' rather, go chill with our target market :coffee

The biggest problem for me is time. You can't just start a profile and expect inquiries and sales to roll in, no matter what the platform. You have to nurture that platform with posts or ads and that all takes time away from other activities.

I hear yuh, and yup!! Totally concur that Time is everyone's problem and with CH, we can't "schedule in advanced" like many of the other SM platforms, we need to be present, live and engage fully :thumbsup

Julia Sta Romana

Top Contributor
A B S O L U T E L Y! Agree that tis not about 'our preference' rather, go chill with our target market :coffee

I hear yuh, and yup!! Totally concur that Time is everyone's problem and with CH, we can't "schedule in advanced" like many of the other SM platforms, we need to be present, live and engage fully :thumbsup
I'm not sure about the long term prospects of Clubhouse bur I agree there's nothing wrong with trying it out and see how things go. A lot of influencers from defunct platforms like Vine and Periscope were able to transition other platforms, simply because they didn't depend on just one.

I think the appeal of Clubhouse IS the fact that it isn't scheduled and you're interacting with people live. It makes people and business more approachable. It's just so much more work 😩😩😩

It makes people and business more approachable. It's just so much more work 😩😩😩
aaahhh yeah, Julia Sta Romana !! Another SM Platform that demands time!!

Same here, not sure if Clubhouse will last

I recalled when Periscope was on the radar and everyone was jumping on - I didn't!

Yes, you're interacting with people live

Someone was saying that he attended a few CH sessions that were ~ 3 hours long. Then he said, "I can't afford to spend ~ 3 hours a day on 1 SM platform"

We all know that SM Platforms are designed to hijack our attention o_O

I advise clients 2 get really, really GREAT with 1 SM Platform that has their potential clients/clients, and then dive into another when time permits. I absolutely don't recommend spreading oneself too thin on all platforms

I'm in the SMM space n tis soOOo difficult 4 companies 2 have a strong presence on all

Julia & djbaxter, I appreciate our exchange, definitely some interesting convos :thumbsup

Top Bottom