1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Business or Entrepreneurial questions? BizWarriors is completely FREE - paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! You can now use your Facebook or Twitter account to regsiter or login. If you're new to the BizWarriors Forum, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Why Organizations are Switching to Live Video Streaming?

Discussion in 'Planning Your Business' started by Ashley John, May 18, 2017.

Share This Page

1. Ashley John

Ashley John Member

Here are the primary reasons why organizations from various verticals are switching to live video streaming
    • Can draw huge number of group of onlookers in a split second
    • Better client connection
    • Various approaches to live stream
    • Absolute Control

Julia Sta Romana likes this.
  2. Adam Toren

Adam Toren Administrator Moderator Member

Yes, i've been seeing more and more live on my facebook feed these days and the quality of the productions seem to continue to get better too. Do you have any specific tips for us on what to do when going live for the first time? :)

3. Julia Sta Romana

Julia Sta Romana Member

Invest in good lighting. If you plan to do a live broadcast from an office, the fluorescent/compact LED lights aren't really flattering.

djbaxter likes this.
  4. Ashley John

Ashley John Member

If you gonna come live on Facebook, post a status before 2-3 days that you'll be live on which day and mention the time also. It helps you to earn more live viewers. Share your Fb live link to other social media sites as well. If you want to do any live broadcast from your own website then integrate a live streaming software to your site.

azgold likes this.
  5. Social Media Marketing and specially Live videos on Facebook and Instagram are key marketing tactics now a days, People are promoting their restaurants and outlets on Facebook through live video and they have thousands of live visitors.

6. Pauline Greening

Pauline Greening Member

Hey!

I agree with this. As a part of the audience, it taps into my curiosity whenever I see such videos. It's a really great marketing strategy right now.