• The forum topics have been reorganized and expanded to make it more comprehensive and easier to navigate. Let us know what you think!

Why female entrepreneurs get less funding

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:3)

djbaxter

Administrator
The real reason female entrepreneurs get less funding
Dana Kanze, TEDTalks
Jan 17, 2019

Quazar03

I dont want to disrespect women, but i think they just need to take themselves more seriously.

djbaxter

Administrator
I dont want to disrespect women, but i think they just need to take themselves more seriously.
Whether you wanted to or not, with that statement you definitely dfisrespected women... and missed the whole point of the video.

Stacybabb

Well, women do have the caliber and ability to be an entrepreneur, so they should also get funds.

What women don't take themselves more seriously? I find it hard to believe that many women who are starting businesses with children while starting a business from the ground up aren't showing enough hustle.

uripaine

Just a reminder, keep your eyes peeled for specific funding opportunities for women and minorities! The scale is clearly unbalanced, but hopefully successful people in different communities can help the greener people start businesses. And for those who haven't found a similar opportunity, keep looking / networking; you will find something!