1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Business or Entrepreneurial questions? BizWarriors is completely FREE - paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! You can now use your Facebook or Twitter account to regsiter or login. If you're new to the BizWarriors Forum, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Why are you an entrepreneur?

Discussion in 'General Business and Entrepreneurship' started by EF-Roger, Dec 3, 2015.

Share This Page

1. EF-Roger

EF-Roger Member

Tell us why.

2. dyanmarie25

dyanmarie25 Member

I am not an entrepreneur yet, but I absolutely would want to run my own business in the future. Most likely, it's going to be an online clothing store as I am very much into fashion. Well, I do want to be an entrepreneur because it's a fulfilling career, and you get to be your own boss. :)