1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Business or Entrepreneurial questions? BizWarriors is completely FREE - paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! You can now use your Facebook or Twitter account to regsiter or login. If you're new to the BizWarriors Forum, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

WHO WIN WIN? TRUMP vs CLINTON?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by BioHack, Oct 2, 2016.

Share This Page

1. BioHack

BioHack Member

Whose your bet and why?

2. azgold

azgold Moderator MVP Member

Politics is usually a dangerous subject and I am not an American, so all I will say is that I think US citizens don't have any good choices for this election. They can only pick the lesser of two evils or not vote. And evil is the operative word there. I believe one of the candidates embodies that far more than the other. That one makes me nervous because my country is connected to the US.

VirtualGlobalPhone likes this.
  3. VirtualGlobalPhone

VirtualGlobalPhone Moderator MVP Member

One of the best answer so far @azgold . I guess both the candidate and @BioHack is speechless. :)

azgold likes this.
  4. BioHack

BioHack Member

Why politics is a dangerous subject?

5. azgold

azgold Moderator MVP Member

People usually say politics and religion are taboo subjects because everyone has a different viewpoint and it can cause arguments. :)

6. William Clements

William Clements Moderator Member

Yeah, WWIII is on its way, thats for sure!

7. Adrianna Nine

Adrianna Nine MVP Member

I think regardless of whom you hoped to win, the absolute best thing you can do is embody your values day-to-day and work toward them alongside your community. If a certain cause is near and dear to your heart, you should volunteer (or donate to) an organization that assists that cause. If you're worried about a certain group of people being undermined or discriminated against, lend a helping hand and be a true ally. It's the only way to improve the world we live in outside of political office.