Which of these social media best for targeted traffic?

johnmart

Hi,
If you want to more traffic on social media for business, you might assume the only options you have are the giants like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn. Social Media help to get an immediate boost in your social traffic, there are some steadfast rules to follow for all your social channels.

- Facebook
- Pinterest
- Reddit
- Tumblr
- LinkedIn

vitaltelcom

It shouldn’t come as a huge surprise that Facebook is number one of the top social media sites for business. But our business and audience is on which platform is what matters the most. Whether your business goal is brand awareness, website traffic, lead generation, or online conversions, You chosen social network will make a notable difference in reaching your goals when used properly.

buy_ince

There are lots of social media sites from where you can bring huge traffic to your targeted place. Definitely, each social media helps you to got traffic as per your desire. Question is if each media helps you with bring traffic then, which social media you have to use?

I am a blogger and I like to use YouTube for getting more views and share my blogs. YouTube is the best way to promote your niche through video. As we all know that people like to watch a video rather than read any stuff.

YouTube will not only bring a high amount of audience to your niche but it will also help you to earn money through video. YouTube will provide you targeted audience productive way.

Last edited by a moderator:

davidlee21

Getting Traffic from Pinterest is easier as compared to other social media platforms. Apart from Pinterest, Facebook and Instagram are also good platforms to get traffic.

samyakexports

Its all depend on your products and market which you want to promote for particular market. As we tried Facebook and pintrest is best for traffic.

davidlee21

If you are doing the advertisement then Facebook is the right platform because on fb you can target the audience better than any other social media.

if you are using freeway then Pinterest is best.
You can also use Quora and Reddit to generate traffic.

DorothyAt40

I think most people here are right on the nose -- it's a difficult question to answer without knowing your target audience. Because aside from doing targeted ads or page shares, you can sometimes use groups to your advantage (respective to group rules). But it all depends on the industry and your buyers as to what platform works the best.

arohi56

Some of the best social media platforms for business, like Facebook and Instagram, have become essential tools for today's marketers. In case of choosing platform of social media is based on a number of factors, including the type of business you have, what audience you are trying to reach, your specific goals, and much more.

arohi56

Facebook is one of the best social media platforms for businesses to use to reach their target market whatever that audience may be. This is the world’s largest social media platform with the most diverse audience.

For WHICH targeted audience?
Amen. FB is pretty geared for an older audience now, so I wouldn't go there if you're trying to sell teen girl clothing necessarily. IG is great for the younger crowd, and I've seen Twitter be really successful for those providing more therapeutic or at home care based, with Pinterest successful with "mom based" types of business such as Scentsy, essential oils, etc. You have to go to the places used by the demographic you are seeking out.

Weekly Digest

Weekly Digest
Subscribe/Unsubscribe

Latest posts