1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Business or Entrepreneurial questions? BizWarriors is completely FREE - paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! You can now use your Facebook or Twitter account to regsiter or login. If you're new to the BizWarriors Forum, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

WHERE TO FIND GRAPHIC ARTISTS

Discussion in 'Websites: Design, SEO, Security' started by engine1990, Jul 26, 2016.

Share This Page

1. I have production for screen printing, embroidery and direct to garment. I am trying to get involved with a community of graphic artists in order to talk about designs and business. Im trying to continue to do manufacturing but would also like to start my own brand, but I lack in the design aspect.

If anyone has any insight I would appreciate it!

2. VirtualGlobalPhone

VirtualGlobalPhone Moderator MVP Member

web search for Envato market is the best place for you to get some of the best freelancer and companies.

3. ekhlas

ekhlas Member

I agree that Envato is the best place to find a graphic artist. However, still you can find graphic artists at Freelancer, Upwork and other freelancer sites.

4. T J Tutor

T J Tutor Member

+1 for Envato!

5. CM_2016 Member

I would recommend getting involved with one of the local professional organizations, or visiting a local art gallery. Often times Artists also do design work, so that's going to be a great spot to start.

6. Ewa

Ewa Member

Try freelancers. There are a lot of websites online dedicated for hiring a freelancer. In the search, you can easily specify you are looking for a Graphic Designer.

upwork.com
    freelancer.co.uk
    peopleperhour.com

Good luck!

7. Quest Member

I've used freelancer, I received 34 graphics to choose from in under 24 hours.

Ewa likes this.
  8. nisseni

nisseni Member

Have you checked out 99designs?

9. moneytalks

moneytalks Member

I feel like 99 Designs is too expensive. Freelancer is my go-to for graphic design. Get what you want in a matter of minutes.

10. antokay

antokay Member

I think Fiverr is great too,you can get professional that can do the job for you while minimize cost .

11. Design Crowd is another option to 99designs.
    They might be more expensive but I generally received better submission on these 2 platforms for completely identity/logo projects.

12. Josephine Stuart

Josephine Stuart MVP Member

Try oDesk! When I was starting a business, I went to oDesk to find freelance graphic artists. They did an amazing job!

13. sassytrumpet

sassytrumpet Member

Try either Upwork (formerly oDesk) or Envato.