I have production for screen printing, embroidery and direct to garment. I am trying to get involved with a community of graphic artists in order to talk about designs and business. Im trying to continue to do manufacturing but would also like to start my own brand, but I lack in the design aspect.

If anyone has any insight I would appreciate it!

ekhlas

I agree that Envato is the best place to find a graphic artist. However, still you can find graphic artists at Freelancer, Upwork and other freelancer sites.

CM_2016

I would recommend getting involved with one of the local professional organizations, or visiting a local art gallery. Often times Artists also do design work, so that's going to be a great spot to start.

Ewa

Try freelancers. There are a lot of websites online dedicated for hiring a freelancer. In the search, you can easily specify you are looking for a Graphic Designer.

upwork.com
freelancer.co.uk
peopleperhour.com

Good luck!

moneytalks

I feel like 99 Designs is too expensive. Freelancer is my go-to for graphic design. Get what you want in a matter of minutes.

Design Crowd is another option to 99designs.
They might be more expensive but I generally received better submission on these 2 platforms for completely identity/logo projects.

Top Bottom