Where are you going on vacation in 2015?

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

K

Back to Spain and planning a month long trip around Italy next year which I CANNOT wait for!

No idea but I really can't freaking wait. Last year we had plans that ended up getting pushed aside to help someone out and we never managed to find the time to reschedule it. This year even if we go somewhere local I am just going to unplug from everything.

I'd like to visit the coast of croatia , a lot of people told me it is amazing.

azgold

MVP
Leaving for Ottawa in the morning for the long weekend (civic holiday here in Ontario, Canada); going to Vegas the week of August 17th...yippee!! Can't wait! Going to see The Beatles' Cirque du Soliel and making a trip to The Beatles store. I'm going to want at least one of everything!

Oh yeah....and there's lots of penny slots to play. :)

K

Leaving for Ottawa in the morning for the long weekend (civic holiday here in Ontario, Canada); going to Vegas the week of August 17th...yippee!! Can't wait! Going to see The Beatles' Cirque du Soliel and making a trip to The Beatles store. I'm going to want at least one of everything!

Oh yeah....and there's lots of penny slots to play. :)
How was the trip?

If we go anywhere, it will probably be to Virginia to see my grandparents. But alas, my line of work doesn't allow a lot of away time.

Since I am on a pretty strict budget, I don't think I would ever be leaving this country for this year. I am planning to just visit local places here in our country. We do have awesome tourist spots here as well. :)