SmallBizDocs

One of the things that I have heard from people who have just started (or are looking to start a business) is that they did not know how to write (or find) one type of agreement or another. I was wondering what your experience was and where you turned to get started.

Were you looking for services agreements, NDAs, pitch documents, letters of intent?

Where did you go to find what you needed or did you just take a crack at putting it together yourself?

VictorLoanz90

I find that with the aid of a good financial consultant at least some of the weight can be reduced off your shoulders meaning he or she since bares the right expertise can guide you in the right direction and ultimately lead you into understanding business contracts also doing lots of research on google can help tons too

mirkymirko

I find that with the aid of a good financial consultant at least some of the weight can be reduced off your shoulders meaning he or she since bares the right expertise can guide you in the right direction and ultimately lead you into understanding business contracts also doing lots of research on google can help tons too
This one right here might be one of the most important ones.

But for me when I started one of the hardest ones was our partnership agreement - I co-own a small business with a friend, which outlines the terms and conditions of our partnership. It was tough cause we weren't sure yet what role we'll be playing and what our equity split will be. Cause this document includes information such as how profits and losses will be shared, how decisions will be made, and what happens if one partner decides to leave the business.

Top Bottom