What's the quickest way to improve your SEO?

djbaxter

Administrator
General SEO? Local SEO? Mixed?

What is the focus of the site?

Sarah SMT

You can use your social media profiles to organically improve SEO especially Google My Business, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest all are indexed by search engines.

djbaxter

Administrator
You can use your social media profiles to organically improve SEO especially Google My Business, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest all are indexed by search engines.
I think you mean Google+ not Google My Business, which is important for other reasons.

The direct impact of social media accounts on search rankings per se is unclear but probably not large. It seems to help a bit more with local search than with general search and if done correctly it can certainly help to increase traffic to your website, though. Social sharing may help to increase SEO by increasing incoming links to your website.

But the basic work starts with onsite SEO: making sure your content is original and written in a way that highlights search terms people would actually use to find a business like yours, creating content that will encourage sharing and encourage other websites to link to that content.

And, as I indicated above. you also need to be specific about whether you are aiming at general SEO or local SEO, because that determines how you should approach SEO.

Ashley John

If you want to improve your SEO quickly and organically then the main thing is you have to do update your site frequently, quality content, and try to get do-follow backlinks from high DA websites. It will help you to rank in Search Engine easily as well as you'll get more organic traffic. But if you want this result in less than 1 month, then it's not possible. White-hat SEO techniques take time like 2-3 months. Hope it helps :)

HolmesM

I would recommend a content audit of your website. In this audit you will be looking for low performing pages that don't do well in the search engines and either improve them, delete them, or merge them with other pages.

Get images, videos, tables, and lists on your pages as this will improve the quality of them in Google's eyes and give you a rank boost.

Also make sure you have a unique title and description tag on every page that contain a keyword or two.

Sign up for a free trial of SEM Rush and plug your site in, they will tell you what keywords you already rank for, and they have a suite of other tools including a site audit tool.

Weekly Digest

Weekly Digest
Subscribe/Unsubscribe