What was the last country you visited?

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

K

Thread starter #1
What was the last country you visited?

For me it was Spain this summer.

@ Andy, How did you like the Dominican? Did you hit a resort or some place with the locals? Panama was the last country.

Andy

@Shawn the Dominican was amazing thanks. To be honest we did actually only visit a resort (Punta Cana) although we did venture out for an excursion to Saona Island. How was Panama? That's on my list of places to visit!

Sounds like a great trip. Would you go back? Panama was pretty cool as a first solo trip. It was interesting being somewhere where no one spoke English ( and i dont speak spanish). The most fun was the taxi driver from the airport. He had no idea what i was saying for my location but kept saying "I try" Must have been the only English he knew. I still have no idea how he got me to the condo i rented.

Spain is a wonderful country. You need to 'experience' it and by the looks of postshere, many people loved it.

My last country is France.

K

Thread starter #10
Certainly lots of people visiting Spain :)

azgold

MVP
I went to Spain many years ago - absolutely loved it!

My most recent trip was to Cuba for the third time.

azgold

MVP
Canada, it's only a couple hours away and I love Montreal, Toronto, all with great jazz and food!
T.O. is a great! place to visit (but I wouldn't want to live there) - there are just so many cool things and places to experience. It's become huge, it's our version of New York City.