What "series" are you hooked on?

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:4)

azgold

MVP
Lethal Weapon (TV Show)! It's funny, it's a throwback to the movie, and my college kids enjoy watching it with me.
I didn't know it was a TV show! I loved the Lethal Weapon movies, have them actually.

Thanks for letting me (us) know! :)

The Magicians on SyFy! I watched the first season on Netflix recently, and I am so excited the second season begins this Wednesday. It's fantasy, but set in the modern day. It's a nice and dramatic escape from reality.

Adam Toren

Administrator
I've recently started watching the show "the leftovers" on HBO. Episode 4 season 1 so far.... so far it's awesome.

Anyone else watched it or watching?

Gin

I have enjoyed quite a few tv series over the years and had my sons join me. I try to have one or two shows each weeknight that I tune into, yeah, I have a quiet life unless a bear's in the neighborhood but rare. ok, my list :

• Ugly Betty
  • Penn + Teller
  • Game of Thrones
  • Fear the walking dead
  • The Walking Dead
  • NCIS: New Orleans, NY, regular one
  • Aftermath
  • TURN
  • Vikings
  • Blindspot
  • Strikeback
  • Frontier
  • Property Brothers
  • Trading Spaces
  • Home to Go

azgold

MVP
I Love these, too. Some on your list, I don't know.

I used to love Breaking Bad, too. I was sad when it was over. Prison Break was also good. :) Ever watch Wentworth?

• Ugly Betty
  • NCIS
  • Property Brothers
  • Trading Spaces

I have never really watched a lot of TV but we recently started watching How I Met Your Mother and it's pretty addicting.

Gin

I have a hard time with some shows clashing with others. My sons get amused when I switch between shows trying to watch two at the same time :rolleyes: I haven't checked out wentworth yet. Maybe I'll take a look-see, thanks!

At one time, a thread that was started two years ago would have been a fascinating history lesson. Now, however, with the streaming services, one can watch, and get hooked on, series that were made years ago. I'm going to stick with current series, however. I love the superhero series on the CW(Arrow, Supergirl, Flash, Black Lightning), and have watched Iron Fist, Daredevil, Jessica Jones, and Luke Cage on Netflix. Getting back to network television, I like MacGyver, Hawaii Five-O(both reboots of series from years ago), and Blue Bloods. There are more, but I would have to go through the week one day at a time(no pun intended) to remember them all.

I have been watching High Maintenance, True Detective, and Bojack Horseman. I love all three. I just finished High Maintenance, and I'm really waiting for Season 3.