1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Business or Entrepreneurial questions? BizWarriors is completely FREE - paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! You can now use your Facebook or Twitter account to regsiter or login. If you're new to the BizWarriors Forum, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

What "series" are you hooked on?

Discussion in 'Arts and Entertainment' started by Benz, Mar 17, 2015.

Share This Page

1. Jessica Danes

Jessica Danes MVP Member

Lethal Weapon (TV Show)! It's funny, it's a throwback to the movie, and my college kids enjoy watching it with me.

2. azgold

azgold Moderator MVP Member

I didn't know it was a TV show! I loved the Lethal Weapon movies, have them actually.

Thanks for letting me (us) know! :)

3. Valerie Hart

Valerie Hart MVP

The Magicians on SyFy! I watched the first season on Netflix recently, and I am so excited the second season begins this Wednesday. It's fantasy, but set in the modern day. It's a nice and dramatic escape from reality.

4. Adam Toren

Adam Toren Administrator Moderator Member

I've recently started watching the show "the leftovers" on HBO. Episode 4 season 1 so far.... so far it's awesome.

Anyone else watched it or watching?

5. StrongChick888

StrongChick888 Member

Elementary is AWESOME!

It's a modern take on Sherlock Holmes with Watson being a woman played by Lucy Liu.

azgold likes this.
  6. aretteprieve

aretteprieve Member

Twin Peaks

7. Gin

Gin Member

I have enjoyed quite a few tv series over the years and had my sons join me. I try to have one or two shows each weeknight that I tune into, yeah, I have a quiet life unless a bear's in the neighborhood but rare. ok, my list :

• Ugly Betty
    • Penn + Teller
    • Game of Thrones
    • Fear the walking dead
    • The Walking Dead
    • NCIS: New Orleans, NY, regular one
    • Aftermath
    • TURN
    • Vikings
    • Blindspot
    • Strikeback
    • Frontier
    • Property Brothers
    • Trading Spaces
    • Home to Go

8. azgold

azgold Moderator MVP Member

I Love these, too. Some on your list, I don't know.

I used to love Breaking Bad, too. I was sad when it was over. Prison Break was also good. :) Ever watch Wentworth?

9. DakotaJ19 Member

I have never really watched a lot of TV but we recently started watching How I Met Your Mother and it's pretty addicting.

10. Gin

Gin Member

I have a hard time with some shows clashing with others. My sons get amused when I switch between shows trying to watch two at the same time :rolleyes: I haven't checked out wentworth yet. Maybe I'll take a look-see, thanks!

azgold likes this.