1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Business or Entrepreneurial questions? BizWarriors is completely FREE - paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! You can now use your Facebook or Twitter account to regsiter or login. If you're new to the BizWarriors Forum, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

What Legal Roads

Discussion in 'Legal Aspects of Running a Business' started by Townale, Dec 9, 2016.

Share This Page

1. Townale Member

Do I need to take to start business selling bulk items online? License? What kind? Where do I get it? Anything else I should know?

Thanks
    Alex

2. VirtualGlobalPhone

VirtualGlobalPhone Moderator MVP Member

@Townale ; / Alex,

So far we have not reached single govt / tax / licence / authority globally :)

Do mention which country you are planning to operate from and to where you want to supply.

3. Josephine Stuart

Josephine Stuart MVP Member

Townale and djbaxter like this.
  4. Thanks Man really helpful Links I was thinking to start online selling of apparels.