1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Business or Entrepreneurial questions? BizWarriors is completely FREE - paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! You can now use your Facebook or Twitter account to regsiter or login. If you're new to the BizWarriors Forum, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

What Is Your Morning Drink?

Discussion in 'Food and Drink' started by Game Changer, Jun 26, 2015.

Share This Page

1. azgold

azgold Moderator MVP Member

I don't like cream or cinnamon but I LOVE espresso! With milk. Yeah, I know - it's supposed to be black with sugar but blech, can't do sugar in my coffee.

2. toni

toni Member

I start my day with a coffee , and later orange juice after breakfast.

3. Adam Toren

Adam Toren Administrator Moderator Member

I start my day off with a Gyokuru Green Tea and I've been testing out the Bulletproof Coffee these days as well.

Healthful Advisor likes this.
  4. Have you tried lemongrass and turmeric tea? You guys should try this very beneficial tea. It is good for acne, inflammation and a good sedative. My GP recommended this as my herbal drink tea. Lemongrass is an essential herb in many dishes. It's famous for its scent. Not only it is being used as a spice but also as a natural herbal medicine. Check out this site for more information https://wikihomenutrition.com/lemong...alth-benefits/. Have a habit of checking every products which you consume. Nice to share with you guys.

5. Valerie Hart

Valerie Hart MVP

Either a soy mocha or a soy vanilla latte -- either gets me ready for the day!

6. Adrianna Nine

Adrianna Nine MVP Member

Iced mocha every time. Made at home or at a local cafe.

7. bea999

bea999 Member

First, water and then coffee.

8. Adam Toren

Adam Toren Administrator Moderator Member

high PH bottled water and then at least 2 cups of fresh brewed gyokuro green tea. My mornings wouldn't be the same without this combo. :)

9. bea999

bea999 Member

That sounds interesting, I should try it!

10. azgold

I've tried to like green tea. I want to like green tea. I just don't, it's so bitter. Too bad though because it's good for you.

11. I like coffee as my starter drink in the morning.

azgold likes this.
  12. bea999

bea999 Member

what about cold coffee?

13. djbaxter

djbaxter Administrator Moderator Member

My coffee or tea usually ends up cold. I drink it anyway.

14. bea999

bea999 Member

:) same here

djbaxter likes this.
  15. aretteprieve

aretteprieve Member

always coffee in the morning:)

16. zyra kate Member

I kick-start my day with a Smoothie or Cappuccino.

17. pedrocampos

pedrocampos Member

I usually take almond milk or a protein shake!

18. Allrise

Allrise Member

Two 12oz sugar free Red Bulls. Every day. It's disgusting but I'm addicted. I've tried to switch to coffee or kick caffeine altogether and just can't. - Jon

19. azgold

Yeah, caffeine's a hard one to kick. The withdrawal typically gives you a headache that no pill can take away. Best to gradually cut back, if you can. Keep doing that until your intake is low enough to stop altogether, if that's what you want.

20. Allrise

Allrise Member

Yea, the gradual cut back makes perfect sense. It's just a matter of me committing a suppose. I keep trying to find an alternative source of caffeine and with no luck. Perhaps the play is to cut caffeine entirely. I have a few friends who have made that leap to no caffeine with success. I'll make it my NY resolution. And just binge until then! Ha. - Jon

azgold likes this.