1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Welcome to the BizWarriors Forum!
Why not join our community?

Whаt is yоur fаvоritе mеthоd оf bringing in mоrе pоtеntiаl сustоmеrs?

Discussion in 'Sales' started by Jack Benoit, Apr 8, 2016.

Share This Page

1. Ronnie McGhee

Ronnie McGhee Member

Social media you can leverage as much as you can, you can find and you can target the specific customer over there, you can convert your visitor into the customer, you can share maximum post as much as you can, Join group and share and exchange your knowledge, you can sell your product online in social media site that will work for you.

if you want to go with paid marketing then you can choose the Google Adward

Email marketing, you need to make email marketing campaign for your subscriber and fire the email by free tool such as MailChimp, etc.

2. Jessica Danes

Jessica Danes MVP Member

I agree with Valerie, social media is a great place to start! Just about everything we do nowadays is displayed on the various forms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat...). I suggest creating a profile for your store on each of these platforms. It helps let customers stay up-to-date with the latest on your store, from new items to sales. It also helps give customers an inside look on the process it takes to make your product. It breaks the barrier between creator and customer, and makes it a more personal experience. You can also have an email list on your site, and send out a weekly/bi-weekly/monthly email letting customers know what might be new and what they can look forward to in the future.

3. Diken Smith

Diken Smith Member

I think, there is no any tricks or tips or method to get the customer, but if you try traditional strategy doesn't work then try something new way to get the customer, email marketing what you send to the users, offers what someone mentioned above, try paid marketing in social channel that will work or not for your business, try some extra odinary way to publish the piece of content in social media that drive the traffic and visitors converts into the customers...
    all the best!!

4. Collective Gem

Collective Gem Member

Love this post! So helpful, great advice!! 10/10

5. Brad Young

Brad Young Member

Competitions, particularly those with an incentive to buy or an incentive to visit the location - from there you can lay it on thick and grab their attention with the feel of your store. They might not buy first time round, but from then on they're more likely to associate your other marketing channels with their memory of your business location when they see them.

6. Vanhook

Vanhook Member

@Jack Benoit, I never used Etsy, but this is how I'd drive targeted traffic to my website:

1. Find 5 competitors that are exactly where you want to be
    2. Relentess copy things that you find interesting about them
    3. Brainstorm a couple of ideas to get you there
    4. Create a ideal "persona" of people that bought your stuff on Etsy
    5. Reach out and ask them where they hang out, why they bought from you and not someone else and what else they'd like to see
    6. Go to the places they hang out (specific websites, Facebook groups, etc) and be a part of the community; learn about their pain points and solve them
    7. Start collecting email addresses on your website so you can start a conversation with potential customers in the future
    8. Focus on selling many times over to the same customer vs finding new ones
    9. Make a list of 20-50 websites that are in your niche, but are not your immediate competitors; reach out and ask for them to mentor you. Probably 1 or 2 are going to respond back

djbaxter likes this.
  7. Chuck Bartok

Chuck Bartok Member

A long thread and I see it has been around for a time. It is full of great suggestions:
    I concur with Valerie

"For me, posting blogs to social media has worked the best. It just seems to generate interest in things I've already written while linking me to potential customers."

We post excerpt of a Blog post on Social Media driving organic traffic to the website/blog directly and then find in depth engagements with the readers. A recent series of posts has generated over 5,700 comments on site and fantastic conversions.

We believe having YOUR own site as the HUB of you business keeps you in control

djbaxter likes this.
  8. Kevin A

Kevin A Member

Hey everyone i really loved all the answers. I had the same question. Now i see what to do.

djbaxter likes this.