Business or Entrepreneurial questions? BizWarriors is completely FREE - paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! You can now use your Facebook or Twitter account to regsiter or login. If you're new to the BizWarriors Forum, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

What is your biggest challenge in sales?

Discussion in 'Sales' started by Mike Branton, May 28, 2018.

Share This Page

1. Mike Branton

Mike Branton Member

All of us have areas where we are strong, and areas where we are more challenged. What is yours?

To start the sharing, I find that I am most challenged by dealing with rude gatekeepers. I know it is not a good quality in me, but I often have to fight back the urge to be "snarky" with them, and often find myself knocked into a bad mood after such an encounter.

What challenges you?

VirtualGlobalPhone and djbaxter like this.
  2. Mike Branton

Mike Branton Member

Ha!! Seems one of mine is spelling! I have edited the discussion header now, so that it makes more sense. Sorry about that!

djbaxter likes this.
  3. VirtualGlobalPhone

VirtualGlobalPhone Moderator MVP Member

Is to address the mindset "I know" of customer and to create a listening space for product / services.

djbaxter and Mike Branton like this.