What is the BEST piece of advice you've been given?

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Do not skimp on your health!!!
My brother dreamed about cool car, big house and his own business. He kept saving money all the time. And he did not spend any cent on his health, even if he felt bad ... until the doctors diagnosed diabetes. Then he began to save on insulin, bought the cheapest and got worse ... He did not want his car, house, or running business anymore... Treatment after poor-quality insulin was too expensive and he sold the business. Now, of course, he buys a normal insulin Canada Insulin Connection | International Prescription Referral Service, and pays more attention to health, but it can not be fully restored...

Small to Feds

MVP
Top Contributor
"Follow your value system in your personal and professional life." You will not regret it. Our existence and our mental universe are driven by factors that we as individuals inherit through the gene pool, as enhanced by our experiences in life. We are most at peace when we are in sync with the personal value system that has evolved as a result of the above factors and when we are permitted to pursue our values in our personal and professional endeavors. If we cannot achieve that harmony we will seek change.

Invest in two things; a good pair of shoes and a decent mattress. If you're not in one, you're in the other.

In a more literal business sense (particularly when I was in a sales role), the best advice I had received was to buy a headset that you could wear all day - or you're really going to hate your job. (thanks Headsets.com for that one Headsets: Plantronics, Wireless, USB, Computer & Phone Office Headsets)