What is a small business idea that is fun, yet profitable at the same time?

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:2)

Any business that you find yourself in, is fun in some way. Find your niche and you'll have fun while making money.

davidlee21

According to me when you do something you are passionate about you will have fun in doing that. Find your passion.
For me, photography business or a gaming hub could be fun.

Different people will have different definitions and ideas of fun. But for me, one business idea that will definitely be fun is opening a workshop cafe where people of the same interests can share ideas and learn together.

i.e.,
1. Coffee Cafe - where people enjoy good coffee and at the same time learn how to make coffee by teaching your customers how to make coffee
2. Restaurant - who would offer great food and also let their customers get a chance to cook their meals together with a chef assisting them
3. Bar - serving quality mixes while customers can get a glimpse of how it is to make their drinks by actually preparing them with the bartender
4. parkour gym - this is one thing that is in with the generation now

and the list goes on and on and on.

lol, sorry, this might be quite biased, the majority was about food and beverages, I love food and all things related to it. hahaha

VirtualGlobalPhone

Top Poster Of Month
Any service or product for a customer is always Fun ; and profit is for the business. If you are looking for 2 in 1 then I guess it's going to be a painful sinking ship.

Gritty Hitter

I started a small business about GRIT. Hoping it will take off in the 1st year! We’ve only marketed word of mouth and have generated 1300 visits to our website with about 30 members signing up. I hope to learn as much as I can to really get this rolling

Latest posts