1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Business or Entrepreneurial questions? BizWarriors is completely FREE - paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! You can now use your Facebook or Twitter account to regsiter or login. If you're new to the BizWarriors Forum, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

What have you been up to recently?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by EF-Roger, Oct 20, 2015.

Share This Page

1. EF-Roger

EF-Roger Member

Making money?

2. William Clements

William Clements Moderator Member

Same as EF-Roger but also been working my projects for business and what not.

3. dyanmarie25

dyanmarie25 Member

I think we have all been pretty busy with work and other money-making schemes lately. But I am totally looking forward to the weekend because I am going to hang out with my good old friends again this coming Saturday. :)

4. harpazo22

harpazo22 Member

Yes, every month! Busy working online and taking care of my kids.

5. pwarbi

pwarbi Member

Busy, busy, busy for me also with work commitments mainly, but it's also that time of year when family takes priority for me, with Halloween just gone, we've got bonfire night coming up on the 5th November, and then the countdown to Christmas coming also.

6. EF-Roger

EF-Roger Member

Always busy. Not enough hrs in the day.

7. T J Tutor

T J Tutor Member

Writing

8. EF-Roger

EF-Roger Member

working