What do you think about good idea?

• The idea that the correct problem definition has been made.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The idea that has an innovation

• The idea that has an big users potential

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

entreness

Hi dear Biz Warriors members. 🙌 I have an poll and needing to your thoughts this poll.

What do you think about good idea? Please you choose the most near choice for yourself.

djbaxter

Administrator
Sorry. I don't understand the question or the individual poll choices.

Are you talking about a specific idea? or ideas in general?

VirtualGlobalPhone

entreness , The word IDEA itself is neither good or bad. The choices u have given is not a pre-request for IDEA its method or medium a IDEA can be shaped. Hope this help you.

Dora Wi

MVP
Top Poster Of Month
I also find the question a bit confusing. It is impossible to define what a "good idea" is in general. An idea can only be good if it matches the situation at hand and takes into consideration all the possible outcomes and priorities. So I guess I lean towards the first option in the poll. If we hold the belief that an idea is only good if it is innovative or [insert any other specific criterion], it can lead to a very narrow-minded way of thinking, which is never good.

entreness

Of course, the good idea can be defined in many different ways. I wanted to limit options for this poll. In general, we tell participants that in our own trainings, the good idea has the right problem definition and that it was verified by a good MVP.

VirtualGlobalPhone

entreness , simply put your IDEA of your POLL itself needs help :).

Intention leads to idea and the result is good or bad. Not the other way round.

Remember the critics always puts the view after movie is released not before. In the same GOOD or BAD of an IDEA.

Dora Wi

MVP
Top Poster Of Month
Of course, the good idea can be defined in many different ways. I wanted to limit options for this poll. In general, we tell participants that in our own trainings, the good idea has the right problem definition and that it was verified by a good MVP.

That sounds like a good way to approach it, then :)

Top Bottom