- Jan 26, 2018
This idea that I have will generate leads, extra income, interaction, publicity, and possible new clients/customers, and connections (at least, it should if done right). But I will try to summarize this, so some details may be left out. The idea is this:
- My startup will send out surveys (and other businesses and startups could refer people to take our survey as well if we make an agreement). That survey will help us determine what do people like in terms of interaction and competition.
- People who complete our survey will be added to our email list and will receive some sort of exclusive offer (have not decided yet).
- Based on the survey answers, we will work towards that (such as, a Video Contest).
- People who want to enter that contest will pay an entry fee from like 10-30$ per team; however, discounts on the entry fee can apply, such as if they refer someone.
- The public will be the judge on who did the best job on the contest and the winners will get the grand prize (undecided yet).
- And depending on how successful this is, it may become an annual thing or something of that nature.