What do you eat for breakfast?

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

I eat French toast and bacon, cereal, or a bomb breakfast burrito from the Mexican restaurant up the street.

I usually eat instant noodles in the morning. I am Asian, by the way, so that pretty explains it. :D I would sometimes eat sunny side up eggs too.

This morning I just take my blended smoothies of apple, kiwi, carrots and cucumber.. I am already used to this kind of smoothie every morning.

I love my coffee in the morning with two tablespoons of sugar. When I'm particularly hungry I make toast or french toast with a side of scrambled eggs, maybe some bacon too for additional protein when I work out.

This morning I just take my blended smoothies of apple, kiwi, carrots and cucumber.. I am already used to this kind of smoothie every morning.
Sometimes aside from my blended smoothies a small bowl of oatmeal and fresh milk is what I want to eat for breakfast.

on the rare occasion I eat breakfast, I like to do something simple like some cereal and juice. I always have a few cups of coffee though to get my motor running. I do know that when I do eat breakfast it seems to make me incredibly tired compared to when I don't eat it. Weird I know.

I usually forget to eat until around 5pm lol, on the odd occasion when I do remember I tend to go all out and cook a bad ass breakfast, today was one of those days, toasted sandwich with bacon, sausage, and a spring onion/mushroom omelette seasoned with ginger, garlic, some chilli.

Salad, soup, or any leftovers that I didn't finish the night before if pulling an all-nighter.