• We are reorganizing and expanding the forum Categories and Topics to make this a more comprehensive site and to make it easier to navigate. Thanks for your patience while this is in progress.

What do you eat for breakfast?

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

harpazo22

I eat French toast and bacon, cereal, or a bomb breakfast burrito from the Mexican restaurant up the street.

dyanmarie25

I usually eat instant noodles in the morning. I am Asian, by the way, so that pretty explains it. :D I would sometimes eat sunny side up eggs too.

ReadmeByAmy

This morning I just take my blended smoothies of apple, kiwi, carrots and cucumber.. I am already used to this kind of smoothie every morning.

Apolloniac

I love my coffee in the morning with two tablespoons of sugar. When I'm particularly hungry I make toast or french toast with a side of scrambled eggs, maybe some bacon too for additional protein when I work out.

ReadmeByAmy

This morning I just take my blended smoothies of apple, kiwi, carrots and cucumber.. I am already used to this kind of smoothie every morning.
Sometimes aside from my blended smoothies a small bowl of oatmeal and fresh milk is what I want to eat for breakfast.

RavenLily

on the rare occasion I eat breakfast, I like to do something simple like some cereal and juice. I always have a few cups of coffee though to get my motor running. I do know that when I do eat breakfast it seems to make me incredibly tired compared to when I don't eat it. Weird I know.

CoolSpot

I usually forget to eat until around 5pm lol, on the odd occasion when I do remember I tend to go all out and cook a bad ass breakfast, today was one of those days, toasted sandwich with bacon, sausage, and a spring onion/mushroom omelette seasoned with ginger, garlic, some chilli.

Griffin

Ranges from nothing, to cereal, to bacon and eggs. Depends on the day. ;)

setupdisc

Salad, soup, or any leftovers that I didn't finish the night before if pulling an all-nighter.