1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Business or Entrepreneurial questions? BizWarriors is completely FREE - paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! You can now use your Facebook or Twitter account to regsiter or login. If you're new to the BizWarriors Forum, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

What Do Feel Is Your Greatest Strength As An Entrepreneur

Discussion in 'General Business and Entrepreneurship' started by T J Tutor, Apr 17, 2016.

Share This Page

1. T J Tutor

T J Tutor Member

What Do Feel Is Your Greatest Strength As An Entrepreneur and was it a strength you have developed as a businessman or is it a strength from a period prior to your successes in business?

2. Corazon

Corazon Member

I think my strength lies in convincing prospective customers to buy what I am selling. But first, I have to believe in the product that's why when I was selling clothing items, I would first buy for myself and if I like it then I would sell. Armed with that idea that I am selling a very good product, I would have the guts to make a sales pitch to my circle. However, I'm not that good when it comes to selling to strangers, not my cup of tea.

3. remnant

remnant Member

My greatest strength as an entrepreneur is spotting new opportunities. I effortlessly see a business opportunity in even mundane situations. One key to gaining this ability is to realize that behind every problem is an opportunity and that any successful entrepreneurial venture starts with the market or creating a need for the product.

4. Federico.Gimeno

Federico.Gimeno Member

I think mine could be that I'm very persistent. It's really unlikely that I give up easily. Also, I'm good at saving money.

5. ^^^ Dont know who these people are, but my personal greatest strength would have to be my ability to grow talent, and identify it in people even if they cant identify it in themselves. I learned this is corporate America years before I became an Entrepreneur.

T J Tutor likes this.
  6. T J Tutor

T J Tutor Member

Please forgive the members. Sometimes they don't' look at the heading to realize these questions are intended for you.

Yes, growing talent is an excellent perspective on this. A path I have followed myself in years past.