My company buys credit card reward points & frequent flyer miles and sells them. What businesses should I target where the chances of the business owner having points is highest?

I've talked to a general contractor who had a few million points. Food depot owners like Restaurant Depot probably have a ton of points. Auto body?

What companies should I target to contact that should have a lot of points? Thanks

RolandV

Do companies really sell their reward points etc?

Business developers travel a lot so they could collect a lot of miles but they could use it for themselves.

Maybe it would be better to approach individual people who use credit cards and collects reward points? Since you will more likely get an opportunity to buy it.

Again it is the first time that I heard about this business and I never knew that you can sell your reward points :)

Do companies really sell their reward points etc?

Business developers travel a lot so they could collect a lot of miles but they could use it for themselves.

Maybe it would be better to approach individual people who use credit cards and collects reward points? Since you will more likely get an opportunity to buy it.

Again it is the first time that I heard about this business and I never knew that you can sell your reward points :)

Small businesses can accumulate a lot of points. Yeah you can sell the reward points/frequent flyer miles. Thanks about the business developers tip

Top Bottom