Hi people. I want to start a business. But I am conflicted about how to go about it. because:

1. I want to start a business which will be a buyer/seller intermediary because of the current economic state in my country. This is because people struggle to buy and sell goods and services because of a lack of a digital market in my country.

2. I want to start a business that supplies goods and services to public and private businesses so that I use those earnings to fund my other ventures.

3. I get employed by friends and colleagues to do their work mostly when they win tenders of computer repairs and upgrades, so I want to start a computer services business so that I can work on my terms and to best efficiency.

The problem is, I don't know if I can register a business that can accommodate all these offerings under one entity. Is there such a thing? Please help.

HI Nsama - the laws in Zambia are much different than they are here in the US, so I am unable to address that question directly. However, I would recommend that you reach out to someone in your country who can give you qualified legal advice. I also reommend that you find someone who is already doing what you want to do, and ask them if they would be willing to give you some guidance on what has worked and what has not worked for them.

djbaxter

Administrator
Welcome to BizWarriors, Nsama Frederick.

I think Mike Branton has given you some good advice.

3. I get employed by friends and colleagues to do their work mostly when they win tenders of computer repairs and upgrades, so I want to start a computer services business so that I can work on my terms and to best efficiency.

The problem is, I don't know if I can register a business that can accommodate all these offerings under one entity. Is there such a thing? Please help.
It may not be ideal to try to do both things under the same domain but if you're short of cash you can do it.

There's a couple of ways you can do this:

You can use one website if the name is general enough to cover both types of service, and then have two separate top menu items for "Goods and Services Brokering" and "Computer Repairs and Service".
The other way to do it would be with a subdomain. For example, use NsamaFrederick.com for the goods and services part of your business and ComputerRepairs.NsamaFrederick.com or ComputerService.NsamaFrederick.com for the other service. With subdomains, you can create essentiall separate sites each with their own visual identity and separate navigation structure.

tess dvow

great suggestion by Nsama Frederick also i would like to add that you can capture more customers by launching a youtube channel where you talk about computer upgrades and repair etc this will increase your site reputation and will generate good traffic.
You can launch your customized apps where your customer can book your services

Top Bottom