Website to rate your customer?

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:3)

Hi. Has anyone else just been emailed about this new website that allows you to rate your customers? Got an email yesterday about it - seems like someone has done a MyBuilder but for the Trade which, if it's real, would be amazing. The address was: www ratedcustomer co and would be really interested to hear everyone else's thoughts on it - I've got loads of customers who I could put on it and I reckon it could really help me out with a difficult customer I've got at the moment.

djbaxter

Administrator
I would strongly recommend against doing that. The most likely outcome will be destruction of any positive reputation a company has. It will just make you look like a whiner blaming customers when things aren't optimal.

I completely agree with djbaxter. If you rate the customer they will feel you are judging them. Most of customers will not like it. It can effect your company reputation too.

VirtualGlobalPhone

Top Poster Of Month
Steve Jeffrey , I wonder ... Will you go and show to whole world how much money you have in the bank ? for some survey company to give you a medal.

Websites like this (if at all you are really concern) should be ignored.

"Choose your time wisely on what you spend on".