1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Business or Entrepreneurial questions? BizWarriors is completely FREE - paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! You can now use your Facebook or Twitter account to regsiter or login. If you're new to the BizWarriors Forum, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Want To Sell Car Parts via Online

Discussion in 'Planning Your Business' started by Twista Tom, May 21, 2015.

Share This Page

1. Twista Tom

Twista Tom Member

My friend own a car shop in las vegas nevada where he sales car parts. Now we want to place the car shops online in where people are able to buy and discuss about car parts. What is your suggestion about it? I want to use open cart CMS to build the site. Anyone here, who are in car business?

2. Dandelion

Dandelion Member

I think you want to running a shop online. For this situation I suggest you to build your site using Magento. Magento is powerful CMS and I hope you can find all the things you want. Wish you good luck to your new business.