But here's the TLDR:
  1. 1. Focus on your intro
  2. 2. Stick to tried and true content
  3. 3. Use location based geotags and hashtags
  4. 4. Create high quality content
  5. 5. Go live
  6. 6. Interact, interact, interact.

ElizabethLee

In my opinion, stories on Instagram do not give the right result if we are talking about marketing and promotion. There are devoted fans of one brand or one theme and no matter how nicely a person tries to design an advertisement for something else, his audience will not be interested. The maximum that can be achieved by this is a small number of views. I judge also by my experience, when I was still spending a lot of time on social networks, and I was rarely interested in the product or profile that was advertised. I recently had a reclu on instagram, but it's been so long since I sat there that I had to remember all the basics with my how

djbaxter

Administrator
I don't use Instagram personally but people I know have had some success with certain types of eCommerce products by showcasing them on Instagram. One of them is my daughter-in-law whose special niche products do better on Instagram than on Facebook.

It is not one size fits all.

I think, as I've said several times previously, that the choice of the best social media site for your business depends very much on two things:
  1. The type of products or services you are selling; and
  2. Your target demographic.

Balje

It all depends on what product you`re promoting in stories. If your target audience is young people who spend a lot of time on Instagram, then success is possible.

Top Bottom