Union Progress eCommerce website review

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Hello everybody!
My name is Gin. Our company is Union Progress. We provide outsourcing e-commerce services for online sellers and our specialization is account management on Amazon, Walmart, Ebay, Groupon and others. We also offer such outsourcing services as web design and web development.
As we've just launched our e-commerce website I'm looking for reviews and any feedback would be appreciated.
Union Progress | We know how to sell online
Thank you in advance!

djbaxter

Administrator
Initial impressions:

• nice looking site on desktop, although I'm not a fan of long pages - I'd prefer to see you break the home page up and send shorter topics to subpages
  • navigation menu is in an unconventional location and the "hamburger" icon is too small - suggest you use a standard navbar for desktop and put the hamburger icon in the usual place (top right) for mobile
  • the site is not responsive - it's really poor on smart phones
  • page speed is poor - see PageSpeed Insights
  • the site needs to be converted to SSL (https://), especially given the types of services you are offering

Th Design of the site is pretty nice but make sure that once the user clicks and enter your website that they see some content so that the bounce rates could be reduced. Other than that I see no flaws

Nice site.

I like the fonts.

I like clarity of your messages such as "We know how to sell online" and "eCommerce Management everything in its right place". Similarly, the services you offer, such as "Investory management" are clear and to the point. Too many businesses skirt around what they actually do"

Some of the language could be improved. For instance, the capitalisation is not correct in many places, with lower case letters being used when they should be capitals and vice-versa e.g. "If You Have Any Questions or Concerns, Please Contact:".

I like the idea of offering the three hours free consultancy for clients, but the text was a bit hard to read and the design of that could more visually appealing.

The site is functionally effective, but lacks aesthetic flair.

Your chat feature is a great idea. But the initial question sounds odd: "How can we help with Union Progress?" Would be better as "How can we help you?"