Business or Entrepreneurial questions? BizWarriors is completely FREE - paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! You can now use your Facebook or Twitter account to regsiter or login. If you're new to the BizWarriors Forum, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Union Progress eCommerce website review

Discussion in 'Website Reviews' started by Union Progress, Dec 7, 2017.

Share This Page

1. Union Progress

Union Progress Member

Hello everybody!
    My name is Gin. Our company is Union Progress. We provide outsourcing e-commerce services for online sellers and our specialization is account management on Amazon, Walmart, Ebay, Groupon and others. We also offer such outsourcing services as web design and web development.
    As we've just launched our e-commerce website I'm looking for reviews and any feedback would be appreciated.
    Union Progress | We know how to sell online
    Thank you in advance!

VirtualGlobalPhone likes this.
  2. djbaxter

djbaxter Administrator Moderator Member

Initial impressions:

• nice looking site on desktop, although I'm not a fan of long pages - I'd prefer to see you break the home page up and send shorter topics to subpages
    • navigation menu is in an unconventional location and the "hamburger" icon is too small - suggest you use a standard navbar for desktop and put the hamburger icon in the usual place (top right) for mobile
    • the site is not responsive - it's really poor on smart phones
    • page speed is poor - see PageSpeed Insights
    • the site needs to be converted to SSL (https://), especially given the types of services you are offering

3. VirtualGlobalPhone

VirtualGlobalPhone Moderator MVP Member

@Union Progress ; thats a nice UI there... good work. In addition to djbaxter

Voice enabled (Click 2 Call) will be added value to customer visiting and directly calling.

Union Progress and djbaxter like this.
  4. hassanmaalik

hassanmaalik Member

Th Design of the site is pretty nice but make sure that once the user clicks and enter your website that they see some content so that the bounce rates could be reduced. Other than that I see no flaws