Unemployed 23 years old in the cold wilderness of Norway.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Thread starter #1
So i at the moment i am unemployed, working on my Personal Trainer Certficiate.

I have been unemployed for so long now" I just need to get something going! Because i love workingout and neutrition, i decited to get a PT Education. So i can make decent money.. around 200$ for 5 hours work..

This way i can spend the money i earn on making a online coaching website, which i am going to work on until i make enough to survive with money for food+shelter.. So i can have a location independent business running..

This is so i can move to a warmer climate, and change my location whenever i want (Norway is freezing half the year)

I plan on spending all the excess money i have left after paying rent+food each month in marketing, equipment etc for video marketing. I can also spend time on this online business in between clients while i am in them gym.. Suddenly i have one hour free to work on marketing. Writing an awesome blogpost and shizzle for the hizzle.

So i at the moment i am unemployed, working on my Personal Trainer Certficiate.

I have been unemployed for so long now" I just need to get something going! Because i love workingout and neutrition, i decited to get a PT Education. So i can make decent money.. around 200$ for 5 hours work..

This way i can spend the money i earn on making a online coaching website, which i am going to work on until i make enough to survive with money for food+shelter.. So i can have a location independent business running..

This is so i can move to a warmer climate, and change my location whenever i want (Norway is freezing half the year)

I plan on spending all the excess money i have left after paying rent+food each month in marketing, equipment etc for video marketing. I can also spend time on this online business in between clients while i am in them gym.. Suddenly i have one hour free to work on marketing. Writing an awesome blogpost and shizzle for the hizzle.
Hi @James Fresh , welcome to BizWarriors! It's great to have you with us.

Looks as though you have a plan to get on top! Always great to have a plan.

How can we help you get what you want.

See you around the forums.

T J

Last edited by a moderator: