Twitter or Facebook

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

According to me, Facebook is much better than twitter. facebook has more functionality than twitter. It is one of the best platforms for business promotions also. By using Facebook you can easily get in touch with your family and friends.

Both the social media channels serve for different purposes. If it's official then twitter is better, if it's unofficial, then FB is better.

djbaxter

Administrator
Both the social media channels serve for different purposes. If it's official then twitter is better, if it's unofficial, then FB is better.
I don't think I would agree with that last part.

Twitter works for short announcements, for example to direct followers back to your website and/or to a Facebook page, but it's no more official than Facebook. In addition, because of the restrictions on tweets - and the fact that there are probably thousands of tweets or more every hour, your message can be quickly and easily buried.

With Facebook, you have almost unlimited room to get your message out to your followers and you can use Facebook advertising to spread the word. For that reason, I would say Facebook (and Instagram and Pinterest depending on the nature of your business) has an advantage for a new business.