I was recently invited to participate in a breakfast networking event with the Treble Victor Group. The event was held at the Albany Club, a beautiful and historical venue. The mission for Treble Victor Group is to enable ex-military leaders to achieve their full potential in the marketplace, through their common values, teamwork, mentorship and their network’s connectivity. I can personally relate with the group being an ex-professional athlete.

Read more about my experience here.

careers-veterans_zpsewca7mvd.jpg

dyanmarie25

That sounds like a pretty great event. Those soldiers and athletes who would want to retire in the future would still find themselves useful, and productive in the business industry.

That sounds like a pretty great event. Those soldiers and athletes who would want to retire in the future would still find themselves useful, and productive in the business industry.

I believe so. Retirement is such a vague word, I know for myself I would always want to be doing something productive and with purpose...I can't see myself sitting on a beach and doing nothing meaningful for the rest of my life.

This is actually a great idea. Soldiers here in our country are very much unappreciated, from their salaries, their retirement pensions and benefits. It would be wise for them to invest their money in a business venture to be able to live nicely even after retirement.

Top Bottom