1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Business or Entrepreneurial questions or obstacles? BizWarriors is completely FREE - paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to the BizWarriors Forum, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Top 10 favorite business books

Discussion in 'Mindset and Motivation' started by Isaac Kieffer, Oct 13, 2016.

Share This Page

1. Isaac Kieffer

Isaac Kieffer Member

Hey guys,

I am setting a goal to read 25 business books in 2017. I have already started with the goal of reading 2 a week and should have 7 books done from now to the end of the year. I want to know what are some good books I should read. I am involved in Real estate as my business venture but would like anything about mindset/sales/investing something along those lines!

2. azgold

azgold Moderator MVP Member

Awaken the Giant Within by Anthony Robbins
    Cashvertising by Drew Eric Whitman

There are lots more but at this very moment, can't think what they are. More coffee! :)

3. Eanatum

Eanatum Member

Are You Sick and Tired of Searching for Good Books to Read?

Reading is the established path to self-mastery. Here's a list of top 10 books that maybe of interest to businessmen, just consider them.

1- Enchantment: The Art of Changing Hearts, Minds, and Actions, Guy Kawasaki
    2- Bold, Peter Diamandis
    3- Nonsense: The Power of Not Knowing, Jamie Holmes
    4- Linchpin, Seth Godin
    5- The Happiness Advantage, Shawn Achor
    6- The Innovator's Dilemma, Clayton M. Christenen
    7- Content Inc, Joe Pulizzi
    8- The $100 Startup, Chris Guillebeau
    9- Youtility, Jay Baer
    10- Influence, Robert C. Cialdini

So remember, it's not about the book title, no matter how fancy it sounds. It's all about the author, so pick them wisely. To my understanding, reading a book is like spending time with the writer.

Be careful who you hangout with. “You are the average of the five people you spend the most time with.”

VirtualGlobalPhone likes this.
  4. Eanatum

Eanatum Member

Hi, since the list has few to do with real estate. Here's a quick update, I came across this book and thought to share it with you here: SOLD: How Top Real Estate Agents Are Using The Internet To Capture More Leads And Close More Sales by Ken Lapp and Dan Lok

azgold likes this.
  5. megawoman

megawoman Member

One good one. The 15 Invaluable Laws of Growth by John C. Maxwell.