1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Business or Entrepreneurial questions? BizWarriors is completely FREE - paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! You can now use your Facebook or Twitter account to regsiter or login. If you're new to the BizWarriors Forum, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

To start a business in Toronto

Discussion in 'Financing Your Business' started by brianpeters, Aug 23, 2016.

Share This Page

1. I have a plan to start a business in Toronto region. Initially I was thinking of consulting some money lenders in Canada. But my uncle told me that consulting some mortgage brokers like Butler Mortgage Inc. Toronto would be more better. What do you think? Which option would be

2. VirtualGlobalPhone

VirtualGlobalPhone Moderator MVP Member

@brianpeters , Welcome to entrepreneurfix.

Their is noting wrong in getting 'No', just go ahead and impress bankers with your business model. Whatever the updates you get, share it with rest of the community here. You get more input back.

3. YourRetailCoach

YourRetailCoach Member

It is completely fine to just go ahead and start a business in Toronto. Show your details to the bankers with your business model. Make sure to get a business plan, assistance, training, and legal structure of your business.