1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Business or Entrepreneurial questions? BizWarriors is completely FREE - paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! You can now use your Facebook or Twitter account to regsiter or login. If you're new to the BizWarriors Forum, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Time for a new car.

Discussion in 'Cars and Vehicles' started by Thomas Russo, Feb 22, 2016.

Share This Page

1. Thomas Russo

Thomas Russo Member

I am about to purchase a new car in the near future, and I was wondering what I should purchase. I don't have a favorite brand or type of vehicle, but I would really like a small pickup truck. I have driven a few different trucks, and I was wondering what you guys recommend I purchase? Also, what is your favorite car manufacturer and type of vehicle?

2. remnant

remnant Member

I think a Toyota Landcruiser which is a small pick up truck is quite a good bargain. Its engineering is superior. The truck is hardy and spacious. My favourite car manufacturer is Volkswagen.

3. remnant

remnant Member

I think a Toyota Landcruiser which is a small pick up truck is quite a good bargain. Its engineering is superior. The truck is hardy and spacious. My favourite car manufacturer is Volkswagen.

4. guitarmom1279

guitarmom1279 Member

I am about to purchase a new automobile . I am torn between a car and a SUV. I am sure the SUV would have lots more room but I like the idea of having a car that is cheaper on gas. I really would like to go back to the Mustang but I have a son and I really do not like the way the 2016's look. With your decision I would go with the Toyota instead of the pickup it will have much more room and also be easier on gas.

5. onlinecashcity

onlinecashcity Member

You need to consider where you live, the climate, amount you drive, how much you have to spend, etc.

For example, I am near Chicago so the weather can get pretty bad so I want something with AWD. Also, I drive to and from work 5 times a week for about 20 miles, and also to and from the city sometimes to see friends, so I want something more reliable and gets decent mileage.

Everybody has their opinions on what they like and don't like, so you need to consider a smart purchase for yourself, not what the general consensus would be. Think about what you want in a car and what you would need to deal with depending on those variables I mentioned before.

6. Bonyi

Bonyi Member

I love classy cars. Pick up trucks are not my type. I have never really liked Honda products but I just got one as a gift. When I drove it I changed my mind about Honda. Now I think they are a good product and I recommend them.

7. ekhlas

ekhlas Member

I don't like Toyota as my truck. My recommendation would be Ram 1500 or 3500 (2016) and Ford F-150 or 250. You have reasonable price for different models. My favorite manufacturer is Ford and I like Ford trucks.