twinkle

TikTok publishes Creative Solutions Guide and partners with Vimeo and Canva.​

TikTok launched a special guide to inspire and educate creators on how to build compelling campaigns. It covers the key aspects of successful TikTok videos, gives an overview of utilizing TikTok’s features and optimization solutions, and tools to improve brands’ video productions.

tiktok_creative_solutions_5_social_media_stories.png

“Creative content on TikTok doesn’t require a big production budget. Our built-in offerings and effects, paired with authentic, sound-on, and immersive full-screen creative is more than enough to wow audiences and win their hearts.

TikTok’s video creation and optimization solutions help reinvent the flow of video productions, allowing for content to be built for TikTok from the ground up. According to our analysis in Q1 of 2021, retail companies that utilized TikTok’s creative tools delivered creative 14x more efficiently.”

~TikTok

TikTok also announced new partnerships with Vimeo and Canva, which will enable marketers to create effective campaigns in each of the applications.

-----------

I really see the appeal and potential in TikTok marketing.

Here's my favorite from their Creative Center:

Video Template

TikTok is all about remixing and recreating--you don't need to build everything from scratch. TikTok Video Template allows you to create top-quality ad creatives from over 100 customizable templates. Find the right template for your brand using advanced search filters, then simply drop in your photos, text and logos to make them your own. The tool also comes loaded with over 4,000 free background music options for you to select the right sound for your brand.

What would make you use TikTok for your marketing needs?

djbaxter

Administrator
What would make you use TikTok for your marketing needs?

Thanks for posting that, twinkle :)

Personally, I find most of TikTok irritating so pretty much the only thing that would get me to market there would be if I were promoting a product or service targeted at that demographic. And I must confess that I don't know what the TikTok demographic is. 😳

Julia Sta Romana

Top Contributor
Top Poster Of Month
The demographic for Tiktok leans more on the young side (teens and early 20s). Although I was surprised that TikTok has a strong community of tradespeople (carpenters, masons, etc). I saw my husband follows them for DIY tips and these guys are getting sponsorships from hardware stores and suppliers.

twinkle

Honestly, I don't have TikTok. My daughter installed the app on my phone just to watch videos.

I think of it as bite-sized YouTube. Haha! I don't know the demographic, too. But I'm guessing it's just like YouTube. You can find anything (and maybe anyone) there! Somewhere in there, your niche and target audience exists.

Top Bottom