Things to watch on Netflix!

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

I need recommendations as so far I hate Netflix, watched Breaking Bad and Fargo but need others please

K

We've just started watching Bates Motel, crazy program but very gripping!

This new Making A Murderer special that they just came out with is pretty good. It is basically just a long court room drama but the case is really fascinating. I have seen it all and I really still have no idea to whether or not the guy is guilty, but the defense raises some really interesting questions and it is really cool to see how the whole system operates and how a man might be framed for something that he did not do. It is a good watch if you like a real life drama.

I would have to recommend:

1. Orange is the New Black
2. Arrested Development
3. Daredevil
4. Grace and Frankie
5. Jessica Jones
6. Making a Murderer

You should definitely watch "Scandal". It is a show set in Washington DC and involved in political affairs, in which personal stories go hand in hand with state secrets and shady deals related to the administration and the political interests of American capital. You will fall for the show in the first episode and you will be caught untill the end of it. Also, it almost has five stars on Netflix.

This new Making A Murderer special that they just came out with is pretty good. It is basically just a long court room drama but the case is really fascinating. I have seen it all and I really still have no idea to whether or not the guy is guilty, but the defense raises some really interesting questions and it is really cool to see how the whole system operates and how a man might be framed for something that he did not do. It is a good watch if you like a real life drama.
I was just about to recommend it.I really do not know what to think, there are so many viable theories. It is addictive.

You can watch what life took from me. The actors are good and real in their performances. You can relate with what they are acting.

My vote is for "The Killing". It isn't a Netflix original but it does fit their tone. There are two seasons so far and it is really engaging as each season has one murder that the season revolves around. The actors are fairly new which makes falling into the story easier. I hope you enjoy.

I recommend Narcos, and A Series of Unfortunate Events is not so bad.
I still have to watch Stranger Things, but I hear it is a good one too.