1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Business or Entrepreneurial questions? BizWarriors is completely FREE - paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! You can now use your Facebook or Twitter account to regsiter or login. If you're new to the BizWarriors Forum, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

The signs that prove that a person might be an Entrepreneur.

Discussion in 'General Business and Entrepreneurship' started by zyra kate, Jul 12, 2017.

Share This Page

1. zyra kate Member

I found an interesting article online regarding Entrepreneurship, and would like to share it with everybody.

50 Signs You Might Be an Entrepreneur
    by John Rampton, entrepreneur.com
    March 28, 2014

Read more...

Moderated by @djbaxter

1. When posting articles published elsewhere, you must comply with Fair Use copyright laws.
    2. Do NOT post entire articles. In general, quote a few (2-4) paragraphs at most.
    3. You MUST give full credit to the original source of any article you post, with links, author, and date published.
    4. Even if you are the original article, you MUST give provide the original source of the article article with date and author's name.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 12, 2017
    RolandV likes this.
  2. Thanks, @zyra kate for sharing such an interesting article regarding entrepreneurs. This might be helpful for those people who have such types of characteristics in themselves to become an entrepreneur but they don't know at all. Entrepreneurs should also have features like team building and better understanding of business.

zyra kate likes this.
  3. RolandV

RolandV Member

Good share :) I might disagree with couple of them but wasn't a time waste at all. thanks once again :)

zyra kate likes this.
  4. zyra kate Member

Thank you so much for your valuable feedback. Hope it's useful, I relate this article to myself & all the aspiring entrepreneurs out there.

5. zyra kate Member

I totally agree with you, these qualities add up with experience as well. Thank you so much for your valuable feedback. Hope it's useful, I relate this article to myself & all the aspiring entrepreneurs out there.