1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Business or Entrepreneurial questions? BizWarriors is completely FREE - paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! You can now use your Facebook or Twitter account to regsiter or login. If you're new to the BizWarriors Forum, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

The Mindset of a Manager

Discussion in 'Mindset and Motivation' started by Take Career of Yourself, Sep 5, 2015.

What is your management style?

1. Authoritative - Shoot first, ask questions later.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Strategical - Ask questions first, shoot later.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Motivational - Kill them with kindness.

100.0%
  4. None of the above - I wouldn't ever murder my employees.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.

Share This Page

1. When I first became a manager, I felt a little lost and unprepared as I entered my office on the first day. A few weeks prior, I had been a lower-level employee in a small business. Suddenly, I found myself managing a team of eight individuals in a large corporate office. Although I had experience working with peers within an office environment, the movement from peer to manager brought many unforeseen difficulties... The Mindset of a Manager | Take Career of Yourself

EF-Roger likes this.