social-media-business-impact_zpsojzffemu.jpg

Social media is a great way to connect with your followers, fans & clients in order to answer pressing questions, provide guidance & advice or just to say hello! I was asked a question via our Instagram account – and I jumped on the opportunity to provide an answer!

Read more by clicking here.

That was actually enlightening, not just for that person but for me as well. I think I have already found my passion but lacking that motivation and persistence to push through it because:

1. I have other priorities: family and career.
2. I am scared.

So for me, venturing into the unknown can be quite scary. I have my family and our bills to think of and I just cannot afford to pursue that passion for now. But I do think that I will achieve that dream because I know that this is what I want to do for the rest of my life. Thanks for that article!

rz3300

That was a really interesting read. I really like the "whatever you do, add value to the world". It is a pretty simple concept but I think I should just tell myself that over and over and over until it is ingrained in me in everything that I do. It really does highlight the potential and upsides of the while social media movement on the business community. I think that anything that provides a forum for commerce and discussion is a good thing for everyone, and while it may have some negative I think that the positives are way more.

Latest posts

Top Bottom