1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Business or Entrepreneurial questions? BizWarriors is completely FREE - paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! You can now use your Facebook or Twitter account to regsiter or login. If you're new to the BizWarriors Forum, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Thank You For Your Warm Welcome

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Freelandshaw, Jan 11, 2017.

Share This Page

1. Freelandshaw

Freelandshaw Member

Hello all!

I am glad I found this community. Here to learn from others and provide value when I can!

By way of background: my name is Freeland Shaw and I am currently working as an electrical engineer in the aerospace industry. I am someone who is notorious for coming up with ideas and brainstorming. I have been a part of several startup accelerators and received my MBA from the University of Iowa. I really just love being around creative people and appreciate entrepreneurial communities.

Thank you!

2. djbaxter

djbaxter Administrator Moderator Member

Welcome to BizWarriors Forum, Freeland. Glad you found us. :)

3. William Clements

William Clements Moderator Member