1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Business or Entrepreneurial questions? BizWarriors is completely FREE - paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! You can now use your Facebook or Twitter account to regsiter or login. If you're new to the BizWarriors Forum, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

TECHSPO Toronto May 18, 2017

Discussion in 'Networking' started by djbaxter, Apr 9, 2017.

Share This Page

1. djbaxter

djbaxter Administrator Moderator Member

Check Out This Event for Tech Startups in Toronto
    Small Business Trends
    Apr 8, 2017

TechSpoREV.jpeg

TECHSPO Toronto 2017
    May 18, 2017, Toronto, Ontario

TECHSPO Toronto 2017 is a 2-day technology expo which takes place at the Toronto Marriott Eaton Centre Hotel in Toronto, Ontario. TECHSPO Toronto brings together developers, brands, marketers, technology providers, designers, innovators and evangelists looking to set the pace in our advanced world of technology. TECHSPO Toronto 2017 promises to be better than ever and we’re excited to see all the amazing tech companies and talent that will be joining. Register

Read more...

2. djbaxter

Other Approaching Events
    Courtesy SmallBizTrends.com
    April 2017

Apr 11 EntreLeadership 1-Day Los Angeles, CA
    Grow yourself, your team & your profits! At EntreLeadership 1-Day, you will learn the six essentials of business: leadership, people, money, time, team, and higher calling. Dave Ramsey will be joined by business experts Chris Hogan & Christy Wright. Register

Apr 25 ICON17 Phoenix, AZ
    ICON17 is a 3-day conference for small business owners. It's packed with inspiring keynote speakers, educational breakout sessions on modern business strategies, sales & marketing best practices, Infusionsoft product training, networking. Register

May 22 Secret Knock Los Angeles, CA
    Secret Knock is going to be the single greatest event for the top entrepreneurs and action-takers in the world to connect, share ideas, and help take each other to the next level. Each of the attendees have believed in themselves enough to get to where they are, and they are not stopping now. Secure your application for one of the few spots left at the Secret Knock. Register

Nov 08 Sales World 2017 Online
    Sales World 2017 takes place November 8th to 9th, 2017, Online; Live and On Demand. It is the largest Sales Industry Event in the World and will be attended by over 10,000 Sales Professionals. It’s the one sales event you can’t afford to miss! Register

Nov 14 DIGIMARCON WORLD 2017 - Digital Marketing Conference Online
    DIGIMARCON WORLD 2017 Digital Marketing Conference takes place November 14th to 16th, 2017. Whether your goal is to reinforce customer loyalty, improve lead generation, increase sales, or drive stronger consumer engagement, DIGIMARCON WORLD 2017’s agenda will help attendees enhance their marketing efforts. Sessions will focus on building traffic, expanding brand awareness, improving customer service and gaining insight into today’s latest digital tools. Register

3. Ashley John

Ashley John Member

Thanks for sharing this information :)

4. azgold

azgold Moderator MVP Member

Are you going to T.O. for Techspo, DJ?

5. djbaxter

No, not this year anyway. :(

6. azgold

Me, either.

7. djbaxter

I always like visiting Toronto but I can't afford the time or the expenses this year.

8. azgold

T.O. is very expensive, even to visit or buy a beer. :)

9. djbaxter

Yes. That's why these conferences were a lot better when I wasn't self-employed and had an expense account to draw on. :D

10. azgold

Haha, yeah I haven't attended a trade show or conference since I worked in an office and it didn't cost me anything.

djbaxter likes this.