Tech Support, Bugs, Suggestions, and Questions about the Forum

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

djbaxter

Administrator
Do you have a question about how to use this forum? Does one of the forum features appear to not be working correctly? Are you unsure how to use a forum feature?

Do you have suggestions on how to make the forum better or easier to use?

Post them here and we will try to address them as quickly as possible.

JShivell33

I recently discovered I have two accounts, one through an email I no longer have access to. How do I remove the account with the inaccessible email, or let someone know I want it removed, without revealing the information to the entire membership of the forum?

djbaxter

Administrator
@JShivell33

Send me a private message (Start a Conversation) with details of both accounts and the one you want to keep, please.

JShivell33

@JShivell33

Send me a private message (Start a Conversation) with details of both accounts and the one you want to keep, please.
I cannot send a private message because apparently your system creates a link when I enter the email address, and I have not yet met the requirements for sending messages with links.

djbaxter

Administrator
I cannot send a private message because apparently your system creates a link when I enter the email address, and I have not yet met the requirements for sending messages with links.
Then use the Contact Us link on the footer, bottom right.

Weekly Digest

Weekly Digest
Subscribe/Unsubscribe

Latest posts