1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Business or Entrepreneurial questions? BizWarriors is completely FREE - paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! You can now use your Facebook or Twitter account to regsiter or login. If you're new to the BizWarriors Forum, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Tech Support, Bugs, Suggestions, and Questions about the Forum

Discussion in 'Forum Tech Support, Feedback, and Suggestions' started by djbaxter, Jan 6, 2017.

Share This Page

1. djbaxter

djbaxter Administrator Moderator Member

Do you have a question about how to use this forum? Does one of the forum features appear to not be working correctly? Are you unsure how to use a forum feature?

Do you have suggestions on how to make the forum better or easier to use?

Post them here and we will try to address them as quickly as possible.

2. I recently discovered I have two accounts, one through an email I no longer have access to. How do I remove the account with the inaccessible email, or let someone know I want it removed, without revealing the information to the entire membership of the forum?

3. djbaxter

@JShivell33

Send me a private message (Start a Conversation) with details of both accounts and the one you want to keep, please.

4. I cannot send a private message because apparently your system creates a link when I enter the email address, and I have not yet met the requirements for sending messages with links.

5. djbaxter

Then use the Contact Us link on the footer, bottom right.